About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Want To Do Something Big

I want to do something big for God, I want to do something that makes Him, my parents/family, and everyone around me proud of me.
I want to make a difference in peoples lives. I want to be an impact.
Some days I just feel like I'm nothing special, like I am just another average Joe.
I use to be so good at school, now I just have a hard time, and just struggle. I don't know what happened. I just know that now that I have started college, I want to do my best, I want to succeed!!! I really am excited for my new fresh start/. I hope the excitement will continue to allow me to do the things I want, and accomplish me to be the person I want to be, and the person God has created me to be!!!

No comments: