About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Saturday, July 31, 2010

There is this whole school thing. I feel so pressured into having to go. Don't get me wrong, I want to. but every time I think about it, I feel sick to my stomach. I feel sick thinking about paying for it, and how I will have no more time for things. It also makes me feel sick when I think about not going. What would I do if I don't?
I have put off registration because of this sick feeling. I have had gut wrenching feelings about it all. I have gone through being physically sick, and emotionally sick this last few weeks because of all this.
What do I do? Other then praying for God's strength and plan to help me through, where do I start?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've got these ears anytime you want to use them.