About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Saturday, August 13, 2011

blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog


blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah


Ok now to what I was really going to say. HAHA gotta love sassy moments


Yeah yeah this will be about my getting ready for school. Shocking I know. But hey its pretty much the happening in my life right now. 


Well I have finished up with things like work. I have said some goodbyes. I'm just about finished with packing. 


It's the same thing I keep saying.... bittersweet. 


Super excited, but there are a few moments where I see my stuff all packed away, or I say an official "bye/see ya later" where I think "wow this is real. I'm almost there." Just a few more days. Some of my hardest see you laters to come. 


But the silver lining to it is, I am a phone call/text/skype away. I'm not gone for good. I'll be back around. 


I need this for myself. I have to prove to myself that I am more then how I feel sometimes. So even if its hard being away from what I know. I know it will all be good and fun and whatever else it will bring. Sure there will be times when I feel alone. But thats normal. Those are the moments that I will have to do something about me feeling that way. That's when I have to go and take a step toward meeting someone. And in those times I can also call/text/skype back home. 


I'm away but not gone. Goodbye isn't goodbye. It's just see you later. 


No comments: