About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

You know it is very hard to be thankful for something when you are in soooo much pain.
Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for things, like my parents and my brothers, and friends, mostly every blessing that has ever happened and will happen. But my skin has really been bothering me lately, especially today. Thanksgiving is a day to celebrate with others about what you are thankful for. But it was just hard for me, spent a good amount of time sleeping in the morning, because I didn't want to get up and deal with my skin. And when I did get up I took a bleach bath (Dr. told me to take them to help clean out my pours) then I showered to get the bleach water stuff of of me. In hopes that I would feel much better afterward. Well, most of my body felt better, but my face HURT like no other. It was really red, tight, and felt like it was on fire. NO FUN!!! So once we sat down to eat, I was still miserable. I have been miserable all day. I don't like spending my days like this... Especially holidays!!!!

So if you could just say a prayer for me, that my skin can get better!!!

Thanks
<><
Beth

No comments: