About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Future

My future is closer then I think it is!!! I'm a Senior, I know what I want to do with my future, but I'm afraid I wont succeed at it. Photography is my passion, and have dreamed about it as far as I can remember!!! But then I think about it and get scared that I'm not good enough for it. so there is that fear of where I'm going to go, how well am i going to do, etc. and then there's the whole boy situation...yes I know I should worry about this right now, but I want to be married someday, I want to have kids. I want to be a good wife, a good mom. I want to feel like I'm wanted, important, while doing what I love. I want to be happy, I want to succeed, I want to have the life I have always dreamed about. Being a photographer, a wife, a mom, a good sister, a good daughter, a good follower of Christ, a faithful, trusting person, a good friend. Right now is a very critical time... I need to figure out what I'm going to do for school. I want to find or meet the possible Mr right in the next few years... I don't mean right now or this year or even next...but not ten years from now. I know its all in Gods hands, but I just wish I knew, I want to feel comfortable with moving on in my life, and comfortable with what I'm going to do after I graduate. I want to live a life of purpose, and of excellence. I need Gods wisdom of what to do.

No comments: