About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Judgment

This is one thing that I know I can struggle with. But it puts a world of perspective when it happens to me. I have always been judged, because of my skin, which sucks, but I've learned to kinda deal. But when a few of your own leaders and friends at youth group, judge you for something that is no big deal, it hurts, and really sucks.
This happened to me this last week. I have small gauges in my ears...yes, I love them. I think they are awesome. Am I going all out and go super huge and nasty, NO!!! thats to much, but there were a few leaders, and friends noticed, and were really rude, and judgmental toward me about it, and it's not like its anything new. I'm not even the only one at youth group who has them. So why is it such a big deal. I would understand if they were outrageous and nastily huge, but they aren't!!!
I just bothered me about how rude and judgmental they were toward me.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

weird, i never noticed! hmm :) maybe i am bad friend for noticing...j/k

its because you are the cute, innocent, good girl and those are signs of bad things with more to come. thats all dear. just ignore it you know you are not into drugs or things like that. You've got Jesus

Luanne said...

Thank you God that you only judge us on the things that really matter--our heart!

You rebel, you Beth! Ha ha