About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jesus Works in Funny Ways!!!

So as I am in my Bible Daily, I am noticing I am having better days. I am in better moods, I'm not so blah about my days. My personal goal for getting in my Bible everyday was to grow more in my knowledge of Christ, and learn more about the Bible, because I have never really been good about being in the Word daily, until now. But this proves that my goals are simpler then Gods plan/will for my life. I am learning so much. I have been able to apply what I have noticed, and taken away from what I have read to my life. I am also striving for more of what I'm learning! I am wanting more and more for God to change my life like he has in a week since I have started to be in His word daily!!! I love it!!! I have never felt this way outside of youth group/church events!!! Its so exciting to me :)

No comments: