About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Friday, August 14, 2009

Industrial piercing!!!!

So today, I went with my friend Sam to get her belly button pierced. I have wanted my industrial bar done for a while now, and planned to get it done a few weeks ago with a friend. But plans fell through and it didnt happen. But as I went with Sam she was so nervous, and was like "you should get your industrial done while we are here, plus then I wouldnt be the only on getting someting done" So I was a little debative if I should or not. But I figured I have wanted it for a while, that I would just do it. I was soooo nervouse to do it, that my whole body was shaking!!! Well I made the mistake a few weeks ago to watch it be done on youtube a few weeks back. But I followed through and did it!!!! I love it, I think its awesome, and I am glad I did it!!!!

No comments: