About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sleep and Thoughts of My Day

Have you ever had those nights where you just cant sleep. No matter how tired you are? Yeah tonight is one of those nights for me.

Today (well tech yesterday) was Sammie's birthday. She turned two. Man where has time gone, honestly, it feel like yesterday I was holding her as a brand new baby in this world.(I remembered when Dash turned three, I cried, it came to soon. When Ali turns one, who knows how I will react.) I'm not even there mom, but I love them with all that is in me. I would do anything for those kids. I have been in each one of their lives since the day they were born. They bring a smile to my face, and just a joy and happiness in my life. Nothing more makes me happier then when Dash, or Sammie see me and just get excited for me to be there. I know that I mean something to them, and its awesome to see that, and watch them grow and develop.
ANYWAY.... As I was at Sammie's party, I got to do what I do best, and what I love to do. I got to play with kids,(not just any kids either.) I know that I am called to work with kids, be a part of their lives, be a piece of kids lives. I have always loved kids, but more and more these last few years, it has become vividly evident that it is what I am meant for. Everyone says its what I do best, and that I should pursue it. I find the most joy when I am spending time with kids. I just hope that as I have graduated, and looking for whats next in my life, I just hope the paths will be clear as to what I have to do.
I'm trusting God with this, its my future, and I want nothing more then to do what I am made for, and meant for, and want HIM to lead the way to that. I am a servant for HIM and want to serve the way I am meant for.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

way to make me cry :(