About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Saturday, February 13, 2010


I found this picture as I did a Google search for a new desktop picture. As i found it, I thought it was really cool, then I started really looking at it. I viewed it as a symbol of my life. For the tree I see it as growth in my life. For the kid standing looking out, I view it as me standing with so much potential in this world, and it is all right in front of me. I jsut have to take that step out, and work toward goals/dreams, work toward my future, live my life, etc. I am at an age where I have the world right at my finger tips, and I can grasp it, or I can let it pass on by.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

that is an awesome interpretation of the picture Beth! Nice work.