About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Monday, May 31, 2010

So does anyone else go to work and feel so hurt, and miserable about themselves? Cause if so, I feel for you. I am constantly feeling that no matter what I do is wrong. No matter what I do, I will never earn trust. No matter what, I am to messed up, irresponsible, immature, over emotional, etc. I feel so trapped in those feelings while I go to work. I know that I am not perfect and awesome, and that everything is not all about me. But really, can't I get a little respect, and gratitude? I do my best, and I care about doing my best and a good job. Satan has really been using one specific person to get these lies going in my head. I don't know what to do about it, because I am scared to death of this person, and I can never seem to approach them about anything.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

than it is time for you to find a new job. you dont have to work there. You are a talented young lady and are a quick learner. You are too young to hate going to work, so now is the time to move on and say "good-ridden"