About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What I am Learning

So in Nicaragua and since I have been back, God ha been teaching me a lot. Mostly things like loving Him fully, loving His people, to be more joyful in everything, trying not to complain about thing, and much more. I learned so much and had the greatest time in Nicaragua (more then I ever had in Poland.) Since I have been back I have been reading the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan. Oh my goodness it is one of the greatest books I have ever read. Just in the first few chapters God was teaching me. I can eve n tell there is a difference in me, a difference that I want to keep growing in.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

thats AWEsome beth!