About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Friday, January 14, 2011

All Right

So yesterday I had a brilliant blog idea going in my head. However it was while I was working, and was unable to write it down or anything. So sad to say its gone out of my head, although I know it was something about the 5 love languages... Maybe it will come back. Who knows. It happens often that i get blog idea going on my head at work... but then the escape my brain by the time I'm done working or by the time I get to write.

Anyway....

I have no real blog topic. Well I always have topics, just sometimes they are not appropriate to put on, or there isn't enough to support the idea, or its dumb/pointless ranter.

But I thought that maybe if I started writing and typing that something would come about. So far not the case.

Well here is to more pointless typing/writing.... bear with any random thoughts.

~I am in my final days of being a teenager. Holy crap, that's crazy. 20 years old. That means I no longer a big kid. I'm a real adult. Scary.
What does 20 mean? Where will this new season/time/decade take me. What is the new age going to bring about.

~I am getting closer and closer to heading off to school. But I have so much to do before I get there. And I have no idea where I need to start with getting it all done, and being ready to go.
Will I be ready, physically & emotionally?

~Then there are the things in my life that I love doing, but it has become just a task to do. Things that drain/exhaust me. Things that I would like to be done doing now or in the near future before I leave. But because of who I am... I place others in front of me (sometimes in a selfish way of not wanting them to be mad at me or not like me, but generally, because if I am able to do something for someone, I love doing it.)

~I (ok I should say... Shelley and I) finished our Romans study. YAY. It was awesome. I have really been enjoying studying with her. Getting in the Word, has been awesome. I love it.
We are now working on a new study.... one that is going to be one that may shake me... its called 'Lord Teach Me to Pray.' But I am excited to do it.

~I spend most of my days playing mommy. I have been called a rent a mommy. HAHAHA
I spend my days taking/picking up kids to/from school. I clean. I play with kids, help with homework, make sure they eat, support them, love on them, and care for them, etc.

~I am a girl who is looking to find who I am. I want to be the girl that God has created me to be.
I am the kind of girl who likes to hang out.
I am a jeans and a tshirt/sweatshirt kind of girl. But can girl it up some days and love it.
I like tattoos and piercings (well not all piercings, mostly the ones I have.)
I enjoy watching ridiculously funny comedy like Chelsea Handler or Tosh.0
I love hearing 'I love you.'
I long for God to show me His will/way for my life.
I long to be someone that parents trust. Who kids can look to me and trust me.
I want to be inspired. and sometimes be an inspiration.
I want to be the best big/little sister I can be to my brothers. The best daughter to my parents. The best friend that I can be.
I want to be someone that counts. Not because of me, but because of Christ in me.
   Theses things about me don't take away from the fact that I am a sinful person. I am human after all. If anything as good as theses things in my life are and how they make me who I am, sin can make its way into those same areas. I just need to keep on keeping on in HIM and grow in HIM to help allow the sin to not creep in.

~~Alright if your still reading sweet. Cause I'm pretty sure that was a whole lot of random, and nonsense. But way to push through and read.
Hopefully my next post will be soon(ish/er,) have a main point, and make more sense.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ok, i didn't read all of it, ryan's waiting to play a game, but do you want to be done babysitting on fridays. if so, please tell me and i will see what I can find.

Sarah said...

ok, i read it al now. Beth the feelings of going off to school are very natural. Start with have you filed your FASFA most deadlines are in the spring for fall aid. Check with your school. If you want me to come over one night and work on it with you I can. You will need your parents financial records, I think last years W2s. Most of the rest can wait until summer. Start saving for school supplies, microwaves, refrigerators, you know things you will need like that. 20 means you are growing up! It means that you are no longer a teenager. It means you are a grown woman! It means you need to make some important decisions, but need to start learning how to do them "on your own"~i say it like that cuz you will need to listen to God. Something that I have learned over the years and you will to as you get older it the word No. How to say it to others nicely and not worry about hurting their feelings or them being mad at you. If they are mad at you over your answer then that is the part to evaluate, not your answer. You are a grown woman-remember, 20 :) It is time to learn to say no to keep yourself sain and on fire. It is time to learn it before you have a family and kids of your own and you never get to see them because you are always serving others. There is nothing wrong with serving others, Jesus did it all the time, but as Shelley taught me last week monday when she preached at me, that even Jesus took time for himself because he knew he needed it. We need to do the same, so if it means you say No to someone to give yourself a breather, then do it! You do A LOT for others, myself included! I very much appreciate what you do for me and I hope you know that! I hope you know that I don't want to take adavantage of you and if you feel that I am than please say it. Your my bestie, I won't be mad if your honest with me, I'll be sad if you secretly resent Fridays and never tell me. I'd be sad cuz then I didn't do a good enough job loving on you so that you feel safe talking to me about it. I'd feel sad knowing I didn't love on you enough that you feel confident in our relationship to talk about it. I am so excited that Shelley is working with you. She is giving you the spritiual guidance that I never could give you, because she is so much more spritiually mature than I. Now the end, pray that to God. Let him know that's where you are and how you feel. Let him know that's what you want of life, but go to Him humbly, not demanding.

Beth, I love you very much and am so excited for this next chapter in your life! I know God has some awesome things in store for you! Love you!