About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Monday, January 3, 2011

Biggest Fear

My biggest fear of going away to school...

I don't want to leave and then just become a mere memory to everyone. I know everyone will grow, I know I will grow. I know I will make new friends, and I know everyones lives here will continue, and they will all have new people in their lives. But I am so scared that I will just become another person who has had their season of life in another persons life. This is me being selfish I guess. But still. I fear going and having to be alone for a bit before I make a friend/friends. I don't want to be the person that goes to school and is forgotten. That is my biggest fear.

That and just the normal "fear" of will I actually succeed and do a good job in school. But that is just my normal fear of failure. I know God has brought this to me, and he will bring me/carry me through it.

I know he is always there for me, no matter what, no matter how I feel. He is my strength and refuge... I just need to stay focused.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, love...if words can break hearts...

forever
for always

mean it

j

Sarah said...

im here to stay! through thick, thin, distance, closeness, I'm sorry to say, but you are stuck with me!