About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Friday, April 1, 2011

So I'm throwing a challenge out there....
Are you willing to take it?

In my last post I talked about how there is beauty in anything and everything.
Ourselves included.

Here is the challenge...

Take a moment each day and find one to two things you like about yourself. Find another one or two things that you find fascinating.
Write them down. Tell someone.

It's mostly a challenge to myself.
But hey, thought I would throw it out there to maybe have some people start viewing themselves a little better too.

We can start viewing  the world differently, when we view ourselves differently.
Take a look at yourself. Your real and true self.
It starts with one though. One truth. One positive thing.

Ready
Set
Go

No comments: