About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Friday, April 1, 2011

The world around me fascinates me. The colors, the people, the sounds, etc. It's amazing. I tend to find myself be a people watcher. I just enjoy seeing things. Seeing life in a way that is hard to explain. Maybe its that photographers eye that I am told I have. Maybe its my creative side. Maybe its my curiosity/noisiness. Who knows.
Colors mesmerize me. They capture me in a way that has its own interest.
People interest me. The way the act, the way the walk, talk, smile, laugh, etc.


The world is big. There is so much to it. So much so that nothing can begin to describe it. Nothing is the same. Everything and everyone has its own stride. Its own uniqueness. Perfect in there own ways. Good and bad in it all. We get to pick and choose what we want to see. How we view the things of this world and the world itself.
There is beauty in ourselves. In the people around us. Our will to step forth and choose to see it, our will to be better and view the world in its entirety and beauty. Its a powerful thing. Hard to do sometimes. But when we can finally do it, it can be amazing. A whole new type of special, and beautiful.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Makes me think of how you find joy in a rainy day and the statement you recently made about how it delights you to watch people parent. Being able to observe deep is a gift.

rufers54 said...

I would comment, but I was told not to.