About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Saturday, October 26, 2013

So its been a while.....

  So I know its been a while since I have posted anything one here. I guess i just haven't felt like my words are worth reading, or my thoughts just haven't had enough impact on me to write them down... who knows.

  Who knows if even anyone will read this, or if anyone will just kind of "check it out" but not really take a personal interest in what I have to say.

  Anyway, as I sit around this evening, just working on some school stuff, and chillin', I'm listening to Superchick. Man has it been a while since I have listened to them! I forgot how much I love this band. I forgot how much impact they have had and still have on my life and how I feel.

  When I feel the dumpiest (not sure if thats a real word) or when I am feeling awesome, there is just something about their music that hits me, comforts me in a way. Yeah, there is a lot of music out there that has a certain amount of feeling or "comfort" to me, but this is different, and I'm not sure why that is.

  It's been an off couple of days for me... Sure I could go on about that, but I don't want to. I don't want to think about whats putting me down. I just want it to pass, and I know it will. That is just how it id for me. I have random moments, or stretches of not being myself, but the nice thing about it now is I know it passes, I know that it isn't a life altering thing that puts me in a rut for a long period of time. I just know that I have to keep going and push through, and I am right back to being me. The me that I like, and the me that everyone else likes... ideally, I think, and hope... ;]

  So I know this was a ramble mess, that really had no point, but I finally wrote something again :)

I guess thats part of the magic of listening to Superchick for me.

1 comment:

rufers54 said...

Good to hear from you! Love you and your words from your heart.