About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hearing God

This past week God has really been getting my attention. Between talks at church/youth group, music, even on the show wife swap (lol.) Ive not really taken the time to put in my Jesus time.
With getting ready to go to school, and all that sress. My dad looking for a job. As I want to be a photographer, sometimes I wonder if I really am cut out to be one.
Ive just really been relizing that I need to keep calm, God is in control and though we seem to feel like we are at the end of the road, but God knows what will happen, and he will bring good out of all the bad. He doesnt give us stress, we bring it upon ourselves by not trusting God.
He has also been showing me how AMAZING he is. He shows us in so many incredible ways. He brings comfert to those hurting, he brings healing to the pain, etc.
I Just though I would share. sorry its a little confusing and weird.

No comments: