About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Life Storms

So I'm in the middle of one...
Its a weird one too.
I'm so frustrated, stressed, overwhelmed, and just down. But then I know that God has a complete understanding and control of why everything thats going on is happening. He knows whats beyond this, he knows everything, and I have complete understanding of that. But I just can't seem to know what to do, I need to hear God tell me what I need to do to get everything straight, under control. I feel helpless, like theres nothing no one can do. I feel like I can't do anything to help myself.

I know God will never let me go, never leave my side through this. I know FULL well he is in control. As my favorite verse Says: I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalm 139:14)

Please if you read this and any of my other posts, please just pray for me.

<><
Beth

2 comments:

res said...

Are you reading my mind??? Those are my exact thoughts and feelings.
Guess its true that the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree!

Sarah said...

we will pray for you beth!