About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wisdom and Word Needed

I am blogging to ask for prayer and personally pray that I can have the wisdom and the words that I need to really talk to Jessie about Jesus, and what it means to be a Christian. I slightly had a talk about it tonight, but mostly what it was that I said something about how I really liked Jesus and how he is a good guy, and she should really find him. She said she can find him, but not be a Christian. With that said, I really felt God pull at my heart and I know that I am meant to bring her to Christ. I mean like I have posted before, just asking her to come to church was a step out of my comfort zone. So that was God working through me. And I really have a feeling that she will find the truth, and I just hope that I will be part of her story someday. But I know God is working through me, and I want to be used. I have never been a reason someone has come to Christ (not that I know of anyway.) I love Jessie and there is nothing more that I want for her, then to become a follower of Jesus Christ.
I want to get her a Bible, a cool fun Bible, that I could give to her and use to help me start that conversation. Plus she said she didn't have a bible and I was like you want one? She said sure, so I really think it would help and be a cool thing to get her. Another reason I feel like I am being pulled to do this is cause she likes coming to youth group with me. She says she has fun, and that makes me really happy. So I just ask that you pray for me to be that light to her.





<><
Bethann

No comments: