About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Touchy Subject Tested.

Once again I have had my buttons pushed with sex outside of marriage. Again it is dealing with someone close to me.
I just don't get it. Well I do, its called temptation and hard to say no to it.
Well The past two weeks I have been bottling up the feeling of whats going on, cause I don't want to be a jerk to the person. But when bottled up feelings become to much... theres a big explosion. And stupid me forgot about that little detail. SO as I talk to this person, (after 2 weeks of knowing) my feelings start to arise :/ BAD THING!!! I flipped out. Then I got into my stupid stage of once I flip I don't say anything else.
Its just the fact that I'm so sensitive to the subject and I have to deal with the fact that its going on in peoples live that I care about. Its a sad realization, but I don't understand what the point is of having sex outside of marriage is. Maybe God has just blessed me with the wisdom of knowing the special significants of waiting till marriage.
I just need to stay patient, and sensitive in whats going on in lives around me.


<><
Just more rambles again :)

No comments: