About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Monday, January 19, 2009

Senior Year

O boy its half over... I feel like its just a dream, I shouldn't be a senior already!!!! I shouldn't have just turned 18!!! What happened to me being that little girl who looked forward to playing dolls with Jenny??? Lol. Now I have so many roads ahead of me. I have to get school apps in, I have to graduate, I (feel) I have to know what the heck I want to do with my life. I need to to get all this stuff planned, straightened out. I feel so lost. Where to begin. Where to begin especially when I NEED to pass physics in order to graduate. What if I don't graduate this year. I will be a wreck. I can't fail, I can't stay back a year my senior year, I need to graduate. Both Dan and Andy Graduated when they were suppose to, I can't be the one who doesn't. I feel so confused, I need help. I can't do this on my own. One semester left of school. Can I REALLY do this??? I'm honestly scared, stressed, etc.

LORD HELP ME!!!
I need your will to be my vision. My plan, my goal. I need the wisdom I need to get this done. I need you to guide me in that wisdom. It only comes from you!!!

1 comment:

Luanne said...

Hey Beth--Just take one step at a time and God will open and close doors ahead of you. Think on the plan that you know He has for your life--a good plan--because He loves you. Praying for you!