About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Monday, January 26, 2009

I PASSED!!!!

I PASSED first semester of physics!!!!!!
I wasn't suppose to, but I think due to the fact that I'm a senior, my mom emailed my teacher saying I didn't fail on the fact that I didn't try, and the fact that I kinda had a break down while talking to her, helped for her going and "regrading" my stuff, and allowing me to pass with a D.
Who gets excited about a D??? Well sadly, I do when it comes to physics :)
But hey it makes me feel better about me actually graduating. I also have Garrett to help me out this semester :)
Ahhh I'm so happy I passed :)

Pray that things go well this semester for me!!!

1 comment:

Luanne said...

Yea--a little late with my yea but I just read your post! Have a good 2nd semester!