About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello December

Hello December,
Wow its already December. Where has this year gone???
SO far this year, I have completed high school, graduated, went to Poland, made new friends, last min decided I was going to go to school, and now I am almost done with my first semester of college. WHAT???????
It really is true that as you get older, time goes faster.
I am super excited to see what is in store for my in this next year. If I can accomplish more then expected this year, what could possibly come next??? God is so funny and awesome.
Trusting Him in every decision, is the best thing I can ever do. There is just a whole new sense of peace in my life :)

1 comment:

Luanne said...

Good to read your posts! God has big things planned for you in 2010!