About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MN State University Mankato

So I have been looking at colleges to transfer to at some point. I really have been trusting God on this one. I actually was really excited about Indiana University in Bloomington. Ans I still think it would be fabulous to go to. But out of state, non-resident students, tuition including room and board, and such would be over 30 grand a year. As I told people about IU, a lot of people have asked me about going to MN for school. Since its out of state, but I would get in state tuition. So I was kinda debating about if it was I should do. And I wasn't sure if I would get my major there. Well FInally I looked up if MN State University Mankato had it, and YUP they have it :) I was rather excited. I feel right about that too. Dan went there, and I always have thought it was a pretty sweet school. So I just have to keep praying about it, and be sure its what God has planned, and not me just wanting to make it work. But like I said, I feel right about it, and I think it would be awesome.

No comments: