About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Sunday, April 25, 2010

This week Satan has been nagging me, and just feeding me lies. Up until today, I have been able to not let it bother me so much. Cause he is a jerk, and I know that, but now tonight I feel alone, and like I don't matter to anyone. Which is a big fat lie, but why in the world is it bothering me?!?!? I hate this, I hate letting him get to me, I hate that I am so sensitive to things said about me or to me. He knows that I am easy to get to, and that bothers me more!!! AHHHHHH

1 comment:

Sarah said...

thats cuz we had a message on lonliness, i was feeling the same way on sunday :)