About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well Here We Are...

Well it is now April, nearing the end of the school year, and I have no idea what is going on for next year. I have a couple things I need to get in before hearing back from UW Stout. I have one more thing to do one my UW Whitewater application, and sending a few things for that. And well as far as my MN Mankato application, yeah I don't remember my password for that, and I have not been able to access it in a while. I feel so overwhelmed with this whole school thing again. I do not want to be at UW Waukesha next year. Not that its a bad school, I just don't feel content there. I know I need to get out, and do something more. But I have fallen in the whole "last minute" thing again. The biggest thing is, I need the money to send in the last few things. I need to get transcripts(which cost money to get,) and send application fees. blah. Money is such a sucky thing to have to deal with, or try to deal with when you have none.

I really need some prayer and guidance to what I need to do, and what my direction is.

No comments: