About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Better Then Myself

I know I'm not a great person. I know I'm not perfect... no one is. But i have been learning more about myself. More of the fact that I am not living the Christian life I should be. I try, but I fail everyday. My prayer life is not as strong as it should be. I don't get in God's Word everyday, I honestly can't remember when I last did (by myself that is.) At the end of the day, its the last thing on my mind. Life gets my attention before my Creator, and that makes me very sad to admit.
Well since Sunday I have realized that life is starting to really get to me. I am overwhelmed with school, work, church even. I serve so much at church that worship has become a blur to me. I can't properly worship my God. At youth group, I stand there feeling weird, I can't get into the music. I feel like I don't know how to worship anymore. But I know there is no one way to worship. Or even a proper way to worship.
I just need to get better at my Bible reading, and my prayer time with Jesus. I know once that happens things will change for the better. And I want them to. I need them to.

Please keep me in your prayers. I need my life to be God centered, not Beth centered. I can't have control of my life. I will screw it up WAYYYY to much.

<><
Beth

1 comment:

Sarah said...

we'll be praying. I will tell you that this is an issue i deal with all the time. sometimes i am good at being in the word and ryan can tell by how i parent. others i am not and again he can tell!