About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Girl Time

So we (Amy, Melissa, Sam and I) went out last night for some time with Sam before she goes away to school.
Let me tell you it was a great night. I had so much fun chatting, joking, laughing, being goofy with some Great Friends. After dinner we went over to target, and after the dramatic way of getting there, we were just super silly. Between me "kidnapping" Sam from Melissa. Then taking Melissa's keys and moving her van in the parking lot. Going to CVS, finding Melissa's favorite M&M's and then going over to her house unexpected, delivering them to her, and being wrapped in conversation, and once again just being silly.
I love nights like that. I need them.

No comments: