About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ok so I had an amazing blog going in my head earlier. I was super excited about it. But now that am at my computer, I cant think of what it was even about. AHHHH do you know how many times that has happened to me. I hate it. I really need to keep a notebook with me at all times, but I always come up with stuff when I am working, or driving, or something where I don't have a computer, a notebook, or anything. And so when I sit down to write, or anything, its gone, and I have nothing. Booo, sad sad. if only I could remember things, i would have such thought provoking blogs like everyone else out there.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Here's a trick I use. Send yourself email via text or simply call yourself and leave a voicemail. It works. I do it all the time.

Sarah said...

ooo good idea Jen. However my brain, you are just jinxed with Mommy brain already :) I do it ALL the time. It is just like I wish I had a video camera attached to my head all the time to catch those moments :)