About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Well Here is Where I Stand

I made the decision to not go to school this semester maybe year. I am very content with it. However, I did apply to Mankato for next year. Just have to get a few things in(like transcripts and such) for that application. I can honestly say that with where I stand, and getting on top of applying, I am excited. I am once again excited to see what God has in store. For a while there I was horrified by the though of school, life, growing up, who I am, not knowing who I am, etc. I know what I truly want in my life, but God has not brought that to me, yet. And in the mean time I am taking this time to work, and as well as figure out what exactly I want for school. I feel that in the time, God will bring my ultimate want, but I cannot just stand by and wait. I need to be at least a little proactive and work on my life.

So in all, I just ask that you can keep me in prayers, as I figure things out

No comments: