About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Too Funny

OK so Chris and I had to run to Pick N Save yesterday to get some stuff for tacos. Well we get to the store, and Chris really wants to buy cereal. So I have him call our parents to get their permission, because well it was their money we had. So he is on the phone and he specifically used the words "can I get a bag of cereal?" hahaha well so my dad says yes. and so we go to the cereal isle and he picks up a box of Reese's Puffs. At that point I had to pick on him, and say "ummm what are you doing? that is a box of cereal, you asked for a bag of cereal." Chris then was all like what does it matter. and then I was like you asked for a bag, not a box, plus the box is like a buck or so more then a bag. And he gets all defensive and starts saying that it doesn't matter, ect, and then tells me to give him my phone so he can call my dad again. I didn't let him. so I was like just get a bag... well he ended up getting the bag :) so i won :)
Anywho... So we continue this discussion/argument (which was all in fun, may I add. we were not actually arguing) down the diffenent isles. Well we go down the soda isle, and there is this lady and some other guy in the same isle. At this point Chris and I are kinda loud. And so the lady makes this smirk at me, and the guy just looked at us. well once we past them we noticed they were laughing (they were not together, *another side note.) We soo knew they were laughing at us. Not that we really cared, case this whole thing was out of fun, and just messing around with each other, although I was serious about the whole just get the lesser priced cereal. But he points out that they were laughing, and I was like oh well, they probably think we are some young poor couple who live together, and are out and about shopping. and Chris was like yeah probably. LOL

O my gosh it was so funny. Probably not as funny to read it as it is to witness it, or even hear the story out loud. But there you have it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I so would have been laughing at you two, but I also would have been the lady walking down the aisle talking to myself, so...