About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Monday, November 2, 2009

Fasting

Well today I have made the decision to fast from my cell phone. I will be starting on Tuesday (tomorrow) and go till Saturday. I really feel like God has been pushing me to take a break from it. I am to dependent on it, and I need to have all dependent self On HIM! I am excited, cause I am listening to God, and He has taken that tug away because I have listened, and am following what he is telling me to do. Its a cool feeling :)

I just hope people will help me stay accountable.
I am so excited to have Sam joining my on this challenge, as she has felt the same tugging feeling, and call from God.

No comments: