About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Friday, November 20, 2009

Is it Wrong?

Is it wrong to feel so close to something, but not feel connected???
Meaning... Church. I am so involved there, I'm there almost everyday. Maybe that is my problem. I am doing things I like/love to do but I don't feel satisfied, or content with it all. The thing I feel God really pushing me to be involved with and be part of leadership, I can't, Not 100% sure why I can't, but yeah. I love Fox River, don't get me wrong. It's been a place where life change has happened for me. I just feel like its another thing to do there. If its not one area I'm working in, its another, I feel obligated to do things when I don't have to.
Then there is a whole respect issue. I by no means think I am awesome, and deserve all sorts of respect, and that people should treat me like I'm #1. But I work hard, I would really like a little more respect and trust from people. I feel I get treated like an idiot monkey.
I just hope/pray God will show His plan for me through all this!!!

No comments: