About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Who Knew

Who knew painting and cleaning a kitchen could be so much stinkin' fun??? Honestly!!!!
This weekend, Sam and I went over to help Amy paint her kitchen. We had the best time ever, I couldn't even start to tell you all the random things that happened!!! Sam falling to the floor laughing, Me almost falling off the counter and the ladder because of laughing so hard.
I think it's so awesome when God gives me weekends that are awesome like this one has been. Cause no matter what happens in life, I have those friends, the memories, and that time shared together.

No comments: