About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Surrender

I have really been learning to surrender everything to God. I have seen/felt it in relationships, and just everything with school. Right now my biggest thing is surrendering every decision and trusting what he has in store for me. I kind of now have my heart set on a school, and I really feel good about it, and I feel/really hope that it is TRULY what God has planned for me. Indiana University has my attention for where I want to go. I trust God, and I feel it is where he is leading me. The only thing is cost, it is an expensive school. But I trust God, if it is where he wants me to go, he will provide.

I just want you guys to please prey for all the things that need to be done as far as all this goes, and that I can truly do what GOd has for me.

No comments: