About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blank

Sometimes there are no words.
I go through phases of blogging. I write a bunch, or I am on and off, or not writing at all. Lately I have had a dry spell. I haven't had anything to write, nothing thought provoking, something that has to be written, or something that has enough to write about.
It actually bugs me that I have gone through this dry writing spell. Cause I really enjoy writing on here. I may not be a "writer", or anywhere near being good at writing, or really want to be a "writer," but I actually enjoy writing on here, making a mark, and getting some thoughts out. Words are not my thing. Writing properly or in a way that makes sense isn't either. But here I am, spewing my brains and thoughts out on a blog. Which from what I hear, people like my blog. Why not sure, but hey. It's real, and it's me. I hope that its is good enough.
So now that I got to post something, I want to post more, but I got nothing....

1 comment:

Jen said...

for writing daily, try this
http://oneminutewriter.blogspot.com/
It's the one minute writer. She gives you an idea and a timer, you write for only one minute. You can do it!!