About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Monday, November 29, 2010

Post It

I have a habit of saying "way to go champ, gold star" well since I say that so much I wanted to actually buy gold star stickers. However I never got around to it, cause the new Wal-Mart makes me freak and I never remember what I went there to get. and the one time I did remember, I couldn't find them.

Well anyway. I got a little surprise on saturday morning, when some awesome friend left me a little present in my car. Well she left me gold (and other colors) star stickers, as well as yellow and orange star post it notes. I was pretty stoked to say the least. Brought a big smile to my face.

So now I have these post it notes, which well what do I do with them???
I decided that I was going to write Bible verses on them, then stick them to my mirror that I use when I get ready. I figured, I could get a little bit of God encouragement while getting ready.

I love it, I have had so much fun digging in The Word to find verses so far, and can't wait to continue (having a hard time with the fact that I am working on some other stuff, and not doing that, cause I love being in my Bible.)

I think it is one of the coolest things I have done, to help me be in The Word, and help me with my life.

No comments: