About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Friday, November 5, 2010

A Few Verses From This Past Week

1 Peter 3:3&4
"Don't be concerned about the outward beauty of fancy hair styles, expensive jewelery, or beautiful clothes. You should clothe yourself instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle, and quite spirit, which is so precious to God."

Romans 8:6
"So letting your sinful nature control your mind, leads to death. But letting the spirit control your mind leads to life and peace."

Romans 8:26 (first "half")
"And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness."

1 Timothy 1:7
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self discipline."

Psalm 91:2
"This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have heard the 1st one several times this week while listening to james\1st peter on cd