About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Hope...

So I have this hope, I hope that to any kids that come into and along with me in my life, that I can make a difference. I hope that I can have a cool enough relationship with them, where they can come to me and trust me with anything. I hope that I can be someone they can consider to be like a sister. I really truly care for kids (well people in general.) There are a handful of kids right now in my life that I really hope they know how much I love them, and if they have something going on, unsure of who they can go to, not sure what to do, I hope they know they can come to me, and I will do my absolute best to help, but for sure to be a listening, caring someone they can come to openly. I don't need to know everything, but if I can be someone that can listen, be trusted, and looked up to; awesome, I have done my job. Which more and more, I am realizing that this is probably my biggest passion. I am a listener, I am a caring spirit, I have a servants heart.
This is one reason I really need to get my self back to being Christ centered. I need to have my focus set, in order to help the one's I love be focused better, or be a light to others.

One thing with this is I have always wanted to be a part of the Big Brother/Big Sister program. I think it would be amazing, and something that is something that I could maybe be good at??? lol

No comments: