About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Alright

So as I am now a few days into this photo/writing challenge, I must say I am having fun with it. It has really brought back my love for photography. Playing around and taking some "random" shots has been so much fun. And honestly (not to toot my own horn or anything) I have gotten some amazing pictures. I have impressed myself a little bit. I have some that really just make me flat out smile and giddy at how awesome they are. I'm really excited to continue, and see where it takes me. The writing aspect, well you know I have been on a writing kick lately anyways so that is just what it is. I do it everyday already, so yeah. 
If you want to check out the photos, all of them go up here (the full days worth, crappy ones and all) http://simplylifeasithappens.shutterfly.com/
Check it out if you want. Comment if you want. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Keep shooting. A lot of those are nothing short of amazing.

"And your skill will increase exponentially" ;)