About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Friday, February 4, 2011

Make It or Break It

Some days I feel like school can't come fast enough. But moments where it seems to be coming to fast...

I have things that I want to just avoid.
I can't avoid that stuff though.
It will all just bit me in the butt later on.
I want to run. Want to hide.

Conversations that need to take place,
Conversations that scares the heck out of me.
I don't want to be made out to be the bad guy.
Or made out to be selfish.

Communication is one thing I'm working on.
Getting better at?
But I don't seem strong enough to always do it right.
Or at all.

Decisions to be made.
Again.
I don't want to be made out selfish.
I don't want to do it for the wrong reasons.

There are things right now that if the just worked themselves out without me,
I would be content.
But they aren't going to work themselves out.
I may just have to be the one to make the break through.
I may be the one to make things click.
Really???
The things may not be my problems.
But if I go in with a whole lot of Christ in me.
And a whole lot of knowing I can do it.
In the big picture.
I may help save it.

How and why does it seem I have to be the one to save this.
How am I strong enough?
Am I really strong enough, got it figured out enough?
Is this God's plan and purpose for my life right now.
Where will this lead me to?

All I want is God's plan/will for my life.
But I am such a stubborn selfish sinner,
Who is so scared to think what the people think.
I don't want to hurt anyone.
I would rather want to take the hurt upon myself, just stirve and be stretched until I am about to break
Before I hurt anyone else.

Selfish much?
Prideful much?
Stubborn enough?

So here is my surrender to God.

I want to be what I have to be.
I need to be filled with Christ.
I need to figure it out.
Find the words. 
Trust enough.
Be brave.
Live obediently.
Do what I have to do.
Strive forth.
Step out.
Be a strong.

All I want is things to be fixed.
And it seems to be that I am going to be the one to kick start it.
I can't fix the things of the people around me.
But I can/need to love them enough to be truthful.
To get the communication going.
No matter how much it scares me.

God's got me
Right?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

God's got you!! I'm loving your train of thought because I think I'm riding that train myself :-)

Sarah said...

agreed to Tracy!