About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Facing it all

The life I live

It's honesty that counts

It's love that makes it all real

Face it

I can't always be right
Nor always wrong

A truth that has no words

Can't explain it

How do I say it

A mistake made in the past

Reliving itself

I live in that choice

God forgave me once
Will he again

Of course

Will you?

It was stupid

It is not a way to cope

Unproductive

But real

Tomorrow is a new day

A moment of hurt

Won't bring me down forever

Cause remember

New Life Rises From The Ashes

1 comment:

rufers54 said...

Really like to talk about this one.