About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sick

Oh my gosh I hate being sick.
I cant even tell you the last time I felt this miserable.

I do have to say though other then my headaches that I get, I don't get sick often anymore.
Cause growing up, I was sick all the time. Between my skin, and immune system sucking... I never felt good.

So thankfully I am pretty much over that. My skin is halfway decent most of the time now too. When and if I get sick, it may take me down, but you know I would rather be sick for a couple days every once and while, rather then most of my days.

No comments: