About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Friday, October 29, 2010

Alone Time

I have been thinking and feeling a pull that I need to take a weekend, and spend it with God. Go somewhere, and be "alone" physically, but Really have it just be God and I. I need to find a place to go, a place that God will just show Himself to me, and I can fall on my knees and be in a Holy place, praising Him, loving Him, being real to myself and Him. I just don't know where I could go and do this. And the fact that I want to do this is crazy, puts even a little anxiety and fear in me, cause I hate being alone. I need suggestions. I need to figure out where I am to meet Him.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you could go to a cheap hotel, i think the super 8 in Waukesha is pretty cheap, or else, I can ask my Dad if you can go to his cabin, that is 4.5 hours up north there hey :) And there is no cell phone coverage really so you would really be alone and away from techy things. That was really rejuvenizing to me this past weekend.