About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life Isn't Fair

Life isn't fair, gotta get that through. Friends bit you in the butt, satan attacks hard, life is rough sometimes. But thankfully for me I can depend on Christ to be my rock and solid ground. I can't always please people, and nor should I have to work to always, always please them. I need to focus on my relationship with Christ, work on fixing my heart, trusting in God to help fix my heart, have my heart and mind right with God, and to please God.
Im a broken person, who can feel satan attacking, but at the same time God fighting back. Its actually a crazy thing to feel. I trust Christ, not going to let satan win this. I am staying strong through Christ. Plus I have some awesome friends that are reassuring (which helps too)

No comments: