About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Friday, September 3, 2010

Crazy??

So am I going mad/crazy???
Here I am. 19yrs old. "suppose" to be in school, and not. I have gone to a church for about 5ish years now, been super involved, and such, and now leaving it all.
I feel like people are thinking I'm going crazy, or something dramatic has happened. but no. I really feel that God has this all in His plan for me. I feel right/content with taking this year, and finding who I am. Figuring out where I want to be for school, and getting there. Figuring out where I need to be to be able to grow stronger, learn more, and worship the God of my life. I need this to refocus on Him.
There are plenty of reasons I am leaving the church. Although it may be "sad" for some. I find it refreshing. (this may sound selfish) but to know that people would be sad that I'm gone, means I have made a difference. Maybe God is leading me out to find a new church to make a difference in. If so AWESOME :) But I know deep down that my worship and love for the Lord needs to be re-focused on. I want to be a woman who can say I love and serve Him, because I love Him so much, and that my heart is in check.

I just hope that in all this, I will have people's support. I may not get everyone's but I hope that the people who love and care enough for me, would support me, guide me, and really help keep my hear in check for the Lord.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

im here for you beth!