About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Improve My Life

So I am at a point in my life, where I am ready/wanting/willing to improve my life. I am working on improving it Spiritually, Emotionally/Mentally, and Physically. Note that I have said improve, not change. I don't need change, I just need to make it a bit better. My life is great, I have Christ, I have a family that loves me/each other, I have some of the greatest friends ever, I have a ton of people who trust me/respect me, kids look up to me, etc. I have a lot to be thankful for. Thing may not always go accordingly, but to whose standards are they not going accordingly to... mine. I know all happens for a reason. Life isn't messed up, going wrong, or horrible. Life is in God's hands, God's time.

Improving Spiritually: I am working on getting better at getting into my Bible, reading what God has to say. Looking for a church to help teach me, and be a place I can go. It is possible I may return to FRCC, but I need to spread my wings a bit. I have great friend who encourage me and help me. I also have Shelley, being a mentor/accountability partner to help keep me on track with my reading, helping me to learn more, get the most out of what I am reading and learning. I thank God so much for Her putting in her time and energy into me.

Improving Emotionally/Mentally: I can be a "Debbie Downer" as you all know. Cranky, angry, sad, hurt, etc. But I can also be a blessed, happy go luck person too. I am like a bad roller coaster ride. Which I want to get off of. I want to be that blessed, happy go lucky person. I like that person in me. (This may sound prideful...) But that person is fun to be around.
Improving Physically: I am starting to think I am growing out of my eczema (not sure, but it has been doing well for a while now.) It has me wanting to improve more of me. I want to feel comfortable in the body I have. I want to be in better health. Though I may not be huge, I could loose a few LBs :) So I am doing Zumba at church, and waling and exercising more. Not to mention I LOVE Zumba, and my walks. I love how when I do that stuff, it makes me feel better. Kick in adrenaline and endorphins, and I am positive, and ready to take on the world (which I know I can't do but I can take on myself, and work toward the improvement that I want to have in my life.)

All in all I want to be a better Beth. Not a different Beth, just a better more enjoyable one :)

1 comment:

rufers54 said...

Awesome! I'm so proud of you.