About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh How Children Make Me Smile =D

So today has been a great day, just nothing to complain about.
Well I was on the phone with Melissa today, asking her a serious question. And then as we were talking she says hold on Andrew wants to talk to you... so he comes on and asks me to come over and play Wii with them. S well I get Jayden from school, and we head over to play for a bit. Well as we had to leave, I am starting to pull out, Andrew yells to me "Wait..." runs over to my side of the car and says "I love you" then runs off :) totally made me smile.
Then tonight, I had to work. Well we didn't have to many kids, so a few of us workers got to leave. Well since the New Tribe girls rode together, it just was easier if I left. But there was a girl in the room who I played with last week, and again this week while I was in the room. So when I made the decision that I would just go, no big deal... she was attached to me. I told her I had to go home, and she was like "no, you have to stay here, and then come home with me." Oh my gosh it made me laugh and smile.

It just goes to show that I apparently do make a difference, and kids love me. I'm glad that I can have that, and that I mean something. It is constantly encouraging me.

and today(friday) I took the kids to the park, and Dash sits in the swing next to me and says, "Beth I love you very much"

No comments: