About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Friends Told Me...

"If you never risk telling the people you fall in love with you'll never know if they've fallen in love back. Maybe the other person is just waiting too. It's better to feel dumb for a few minutes than to wonder for a lifetime." -JG


~Oh does this hit hard. I need to figure out what I have to do. Well I know what I have to do, I don't know how to do it. I care so much, and I have so many feelings. Rejection is one of my biggest fears. Loosing one of my best friends is another big fear. If I tell him how I feel. I risk both. I am already "loosing" him since he is going away for 5 year. Does that mean I tell him, he says the same thing and then I wait/have a long distance relationship. Who knows what the next 5 years bring to the plate for both him and I. If I tell him, and he doesn't feel the same way well her will be gone, and well I have those years to move on. But would that effect the last month I have with him being here?
I just want/need to know what to do. I just wish God would give me a big clear sign of what in the world I have to do. I have never felt this way about anyone. NEVER! Just typing this is making my heart all flustered, giddy, worried, etc. I just want to be smart about it all. I need to know what to do.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i think you need to tell him. you could either do it before he leaves or write him a letter. that way you can clearly think it out before he sees it.

Sarah said...

but i am also the person that had a dream about ryan 3 nights in a room of us getting married and "told" God that if i have another dream about him I was going to tell him my feelings. I never had another dream about us getting married AGAIN!

so I know that wasn't too helpful, but I say to tell him.